Off-White is a new form of luxury brand. Construction and deconstruction go hand in hand, recombining the codes of fashion, design, communication, art and technology. Well thought, well designed and well executed products are aesthetic as well as ethical statements with a contemporary cultural edge. Progress, innovation and diversity. We have taken the notion and development of a fashion brand to a new level altogether. Based in Milan, our creative office absorbs and transforms the heritage of Italian craftsmanship from a contemporary, global perspective on design and trends.
Off-White has been expanding its network of directly operated stores landing in the most prominent luxury retail venues across Europe and the United States. We are leveraging the power of physical points of sale to acquire new customers and foster brand loyalty.
Off-White is looking for an Assistant Store Manager for its store at the Wynn in Las Vegas. You will report directly to the Store Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist the Store Manager in achieving store sales goals and maximize profitability through the assistance in the management of store team and implementation of company policies
- Lead and motivate retail sales team to provide excellent customer service and achieve sales targets
- Contribute to build team working sharing information and best practices
- Uphold respect of the company standards and procedures
- Partner with the Store Manager by providing feedback on products, stock situation and specific category requests in order to grow the business
- Identify strengths and areas for improvement based on observation and measurable results.
- Support the task assignment to the team following the daily working plan and monitoring the shop floor
WHO YOU ARE
- Previous retail sales experience in luxury brands as an Assistant Store Manager or as a Senior Sales Assistant/Key Holder (minimum 5 years of experience)
- In-depth collections knowledge in terms of technical and stylistic aspects, ability to present the collections inspiring customers
- Ability to work closely with Store Management to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and to build brand loyalty
- Team player mindset
- Exhibit positivity, listen and support the colleagues
- Ability to interact in a multicultural environment
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Great compensation package (in consideration of your professional experience)
- Monthly sales commissions based on the store target
- Store discounts according with the company policy
- Health insurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Off-White is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will use your passion for the brand and product. You will lead the team to deliver exceptional customer service while offering an iconic experience for them. Reporting to the Store Manager, you will contribute to the efficient running of the store guaranteeing the goals assigned to bring the store at its full potential.