College Graduate / CPU Verification Engineer
Posted on 10/19/2022
Austin, TX, USA • Hillsboro, OR, USA
- Areas such as out-of-order execution, power management, DFT, system debug, ATPG, BIST, UPF, low power design, processor pipelines, Memory load or store, Cache Coherency, Paging etc
- PreSi System Verilog RTL verification flow and environments, including test plans, test writing, and Coverage
- Develops Pre-Silicon functional validation tests to verify system will meet design requirements
- Creates test plans for RTL validation, defining and running system simulation models, and finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests
- Analyzes and uses results to modify testing
- CPU assembly, Verilog and/or System Verilog, OVM, Perl, Linux, hardware modeling, and Assertions
- Experience in testbench architecture and hands-on development of components like BFMs, checkers, transactors, monitors and others using verification methodologies like System-Verilog, VMM/OVM/UVM or equivalent is highly desirable
- Proficiency in independent debug of System Verilog RTL failures to root-cause functional bugs
- Directed or Constrained-Random test-writing skills
- Research publications, patent filings, or other evidence of personal technical innovation in validation methodology advancement
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity