System Integration Engineer
Posted on 4/30/2021
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Bachelors degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or computer science
- Networking and operating systemsbackgroundessential
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong experience with inUbuntu and other UNIX systems
- Experience with reading circuit schematics and working with PCBs
- Knowledge of electrical characterization equipment (oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, etc.)
- Assist the Hardware Software Integration team in supporting various autonomous vehicle platforms
- Work cross-functionally to helpcharacterize vehicle functionality, features, and behaviors
- Provide on-call support for autonomousvehicle missions and serve as the first responder for new HW/SW issues
- Work with Software SREs (site reliability engineers) to improve supporting infrastructure
- Use data and metric gathering to feed back data to validate theories or models
- Develop newprocesses and humanworkflowsto improve fleet stability
- Work with cross-functional teams to solve system level coexistence issues
- Experience with RF and EMI characterization or Mechatronics experience
- Experience with environmental testing (vibration and thermal)
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
Company Core Values
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.