Product Marketing at Asana plays a critical role in shaping how customers experience the product, sitting as strategic partners between product and business teams. With product teams, you are a key partner throughout the R&D process and provide market and customer insights on what we should build and who we are building it for. With business teams, you lead the go-to-market strategy and craft compelling messages and stories, which ultimately lead to customer acquisition and adoption.
We are looking for an experienced product marketer (like yourself) to help grow and accelerate Asana’s enterprise platform and partner ecosystem. The Platform & Partnerships team helps our customers see Asana as the central navigation system for organizations by unifying information across a connected technology stack, and integrations play a fundamental part in achieving that vision as we move upmarket. You will work closely with partners building on Asana’s platform as well as our product, sales, design, and broader marketing teams to build, launch, and drive adoption of our growing ecosystem of integrations.
What you’ll achieve
- Guide, build, and grow Asana’s Platform & Partnerships ecosystem—from architecting pipeline-driving campaigns to working with partners to craft joint marketing plans
- Partner with product and business development to gather and synthesize market, customer, and competitive insights to reach new audiences and accelerate our ecosystem growth
- Craft compelling enterprise messaging and positioning that excites and educates customers, and optimize the channels through which you communicate them
- Drive deeper engagement with our platform through partner campaigns, content, and collateral including conference sponsorships, webinars, enablement, trainings, and more
- Partner with product teams to help develop Asana’s integrations strategy and define our long-term business vision
- Track and measure campaign success to learn what works and helps enhance our program
- Present and engage with customers and partners in calls, events, conferences, and webinars
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Marketing and/or Partnerships within SaaS industry
- History of productive collaboration with partners, product, design, marketing, and sales teams
- Exceptional written, visual, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams with a vision
- Experience building or driving a program from the ground up in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to craft results-driven campaigns tied to team and company objectives
- Product messaging and sales enablement experience, across multiple content types
- Passion for learning new products / industries and diving into the nitty gritty technical details
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we’re committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $146,000-$186,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you’re interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named aTop 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune’s #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to ouroffice-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.