Updated on 1/27/2023
Columbus, OH, USA
- Experience conducting research with a focus on digital or UX
- A strong foundation of research design and can maintain research integrity
- You've conducted mixed methods research and are comfortable using quantitative or qualitative research
- You've conducted research within the digital and/or mobile product space
- You have client management experience and can design research engagements around business needs
- You've selected appropriate research methodologies while considering timelines and constraints
- You're comfortable designing and conducting interviews, surveys, ethnographic research, usability tests, competitive landscapes, secondary research (e.g. literature reviews), etc
- Ability to creatively target and recruit participants
- You can recognize patterns, disentangle confounding variables, and synthesize information
- Experience presenting complex ideas to clients and team members in a compelling and actionable way
- You'll build trust and credibility with clients through empathy and open communication
- Partner with clients to set research and business goals and resolve any conflicts to ensure the users' best interest
- Collaborate with Product Strategists and Product Designers to design rigorous research methodologies while flexibly considering timeline and scope
- Identify important research questions and implement user-centered research methods that translate to digital features and design
- You'll draw from a breadth of tools and approaches to investigate UX questions such as user interviews, surveys, ethnographic research, and usability tests
- You'll balance quantitative and qualitative research methods to drive product direction and implementation
- Compile and present findings to stakeholders in a clear, actionable, and compelling way
- Advocate for research best practices with our clients and across the company
- Statistics training and/or experience
- You have digital agency experience
- You've shipped products with features based on your research
Mobile innovation agency
WillowTree wants to create beautiful digital products engineered to drive growth for the world's leading brands.
Company Core Values
- Craft - We aim for excellence, and our love for what we do compels us to reach a higher standard. You can be proud of the work you do here.
- Ownership - We have a strong sense of individual responsibility. Every initiative has an owner, from major product strategy to curating which kombucha is on tap.
- Open communication - We respect one another enough to give and receive honest feedback. We champion the best ideas, no matter where they originate.
- Inclusion - We treat each other with consideration and respect, and we celebrate our differences with tolerance and inclusion. You know, the way we want to be treated.
- Sustainable flow - The state of mind when time flies and energy is focused. We make time for it every day so we can create innovative solutions that people love.
- Realistic optimism - We acknowledge and understand the reality of the challenges we face, and we always find a way forward.
- Partnership - Working side by side, we build meaningful connections with each other and our clients.