, United Kingdom
6 month growth↑ 7%
1 year growth↑ 21%
2 year growth↑ 94%
- Extensive experience shipping world-class consumer products
- Comfortable navigating complexity and ambiguity
- Eye for quality and ability to support designers to deliver it
- Highly empathetic to customers and colleagues
- Discover, design and deliver simple, intuitive experiences that customers love
- Influence team to increase customer centeredness, creativity, and improve content quality
- Get to know customers, build empathy and deep understanding of their needs
- Partner with designers from other squads to help build a seamless experience for customers
- Own content projects from end-to-end
- Deliver impact and ship work to be proud of
- Elevate content quality and define what good looks like in the squad, then help deliver it
- Be part of a positive change in the world by fixing a broken, greedy system and putting people and businesses in control of their money
- Trusted partner, building effective relationships with peers across the business
- Influential, inspiring, and able to work with others in a culture that values autonomy and empowerment
How should global money work? How do you take a complex, stressful experience and make it simple, calming even? How do you challenge the way it’s always been done?
How do you collaborate in a human-centred way to ship work you’re truly proud of?
These are just a few of the challenges a Staff (IC) Content Designer will work on as part of Wise’s global mission to build an open, fair, and human financial system. Right now we move £6 billion every month for over 11 million people. But we’re only 2% done — because people without borders deserve money without borders.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with the cross-functional teams that make up Account — a squad that helps millions of people organise and utilise their international money. You’ll also be part of the Content Guild, and will regularly collaborate with the content community across Wise.
You’ll contribute by:
Using your expertise to discover, design and deliver simple, beautifully crafted, intuitive experiences that customers love
Influencing your team, increasing customer centeredness, creativity, and improving content quality
Getting to know our customers, building empathy and a deep understanding of their needs
Partnering with designers from other squads to help build a single, seamless experience for customers
This role will give you the opportunity to:
Own content projects from end-to-end
Deliver impact and ship work you’re proud of
Elevate content quality — defining what good looks like in the squad, then helping deliver it
Be part of a positive change in the world. We’re fixing a broken, greedy system, and putting people and businesses in control of their money.
You’re an accomplished Staff Content Designer with extensive experience shipping world-class consumer products
You’re influential, inspiring, and able to work with others in a culture that values autonomy and empowerment
You’re comfortable navigating complexity and ambiguity — and can successfully collaborate in this environment
You have an eye for quality, and know how to support designers to deliver it
You’re a trusted partner, building effective relationships with your peers across the business
You’re highly empathetic, both to customers and the people you work with
Heads up, this probably isn’t for you if
Your experience is mostly in marketing content, advertising, copywriting, journalism or social media – and you have no hands-on experience of content design or working in UX
You’re not comfortable navigating complexity and working in a fast-paced environment
What do we offer:
- Flexible working - whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise on top of annual leave#LI-CH1 #LI-Hybrid
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.