Platform Security, Remote
Posted on 12/14/2022
- Experience in a team lead role managing individuals on a team
- Strong and effective communication ability to convey complex ideas in a simple manner, apply active listening when working with others, and drive teams to resolutions during discussions
- A strong understanding of security fundamentals such as secure development lifecycles, vulnerability management and threat modeling
- Experience and knowledge of securing workloads, infrastructure and services in modern public cloud environments such as AWS
- Ability to drive initiatives across entire engineering organizations and cross-functional teams while setting clear expectations, timelines, and direction
- A proven track record of building cultures that encourage ambition and foster empathy. You will create and contribute to a healthy and collaborative culture that showcases Brex's values
- You have high engineering standards - you drive yourself and your teams to bring consistency to codebases, infrastructure, processes, and more
- Build, lead, and grow successful engineering teams with a track record of delivering
- Set and execute on team strategy, and share context by elaborating the “why”, empower everyone to achieve their best work, and drive execution of projects while setting clear expectations
- Ensure the delivery of high quality projects at scale against tight timelines while encouraging creativity
- Collaborate with other engineering leaders to pursue high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases, infrastructure, and processes
- Create and champion initiatives that drive increased ROI by increasing trust, efficiency and productivity throughout the engineering organization
- Work with a diverse set of team members to achieve team, organizational, and career goals
- Previous experience with privacy engineering and bug bounty
- You are a champion for the customer, constantly put yourself in the shoes of your users, and strive to create intuitive and delightful experiences
Credit cards & financial services for startups
The Brex mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. The company is building the financial OS to integrate the services and software startups need as they grow.
- Self-care. Health, dental, and vision; One Medical; Spring Health mental wellbeing; Calm membership.
- Money. Competitive compensation with a biannual merit cycle, equity, 401(k) plan, and more.
- Rest. Unlimited PTO if full-time, paid holidays, company weeks off, and parental leave.
- Freedom. Remote-first, team and company offsites, monthly stipend, and one-time office setup budget.
Company Core Values
- Dream big
- One Brex
- Inspire customer love
- Growth mindset
- Impatient optimism