What you’ll be doing
Effectively communicate with Side employees guiding them through IT case resolution.
Complete onboarding/offboarding activities, including ordering and provisioning of laptops, client peripherals, telephony, and overseeing system access.
Assist in troubleshooting hardware and software challenges with usersHandle typical office endpoints like printers, laptops, A/V equipment (Zoom), etc.
Coordinate employee access to Side’s SaaS infrastructure
Work closely with the IT Director to deliver infrastructure projects and upgrades, including network connectivity, security audits, new SaaS roll-outs/integrations, inventory and procurement controls, etc.
Document IT policies and procedures
What would make you a strong fit for the role
- Interest in working in a fast-growing environment with changing responsibilities
- Background in working with an all Mac environment and supporting a user base with converting from Windows
- Experience supporting customers and/or working with a case management system (Jira or Fresh Service Experience a plus)
- Strong spoken, written language and gif skills
- Understanding of SSO concepts and SAML/ Oauth systems
- Experience administering cloud systems such as Google Workspace, Okta, Zoom, Atlassian and Jamf
- College graduate with a technical degree (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, MIS, etc.)
- Successful work history in IT or related field
- OKTA, Google Workspace, JAMF certifications
- Side takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. This range is not inclusive of our equity package. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
- Hourly Rate: $31.25-$38.46
- Pet friendly environment
At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
Side is the only real estate brokerage platform that helps top-producing agents, teams, and independent brokerages create and grow their own boutique companies — without the cost, time, or risk of operating a brokerage.
Side’s goal is to create and power thousands of agent-owned local real estate brands that serve the needs of their clients and communities better than anyone else. We’re pursuing this goal by building proprietary, best-in-class transaction management technology and providing premier support services (including brand creation, business guidance, and legal coverage) to our exceptional partner agents.
Side is backed by over $300 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms, including Coatue Management, Tiger Global Management, and D1 Capital Partners. The company was named a Most Innovative Company of 2022 by Fast Company and 2021 Company of the Year by Inman News, the real estate industry’s leading publication.
Side is dedicated to working with the highest skilled people from the most inclusive talent pool feasible. We maintain that diversity in all aspects leads to positive change, solutions and innovation for our customers and career fulfillment for our employees. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply!
Side uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many of our customers means that a background and DRE license check is required to join Side. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.