Pricing Strategy and Analytics Associate
Posted on 4/30/2021
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 2-5 years of analytical, strategy and/or business operations experience
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, investing or high performance professional services firm
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Proficiency in SQL. Strong Python and/or R skills are nice to have
- Partner with our product teams on product roadmap and vision
- Drive insights and recommendations for improving the effectiveness of operating processes and programs
- Work closely with the operating teams to drive pricing business results
- Lead quarterly and annual resource allocation and initiative planning for the pricing operations function
- Lead continuous efforts to develop models from our own and external data to improve company decision making
- Deliver crisp communication of recommended solutions to senior leaders, operators and other stakeholders
- Deliverables include diagnostics of business results, analytic models, custom performance analysis, building a scalable reporting infrastructure, and developing solutions in presentation-ready form for Opendoor executives
Leading digital platform for residential real estate
Pendo is on a mission to elevate the world's experiences with software
- Happier workdays - Add a little fun to your workday with Pendo board game night, team karaoke, ping pong, or enjoy a local brew on our rooftop deck.
- Health and wellness benefits - Generous health and wellness plans designed to meet the needs of you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Paid parental leave - Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave, and a flexible schedule upon your return to help you make the most of those special moments.
- Learning and development - In-house management development classes, guest speaker lunch and learns, and select conferences help keep talent sharp.
- Flexible work hours and PTO - Enjoy the benefits of a flexible time off policy, flexible work hours, and paid parental leave.
- Global offices - Work across the globe in the cities that we love like Raleigh, San Francisco, New York, Herzliya, Tokyo, London and Sheffield.
Company Core Values
- Respect our lives outside of work - We bring our whole selves to work and celebrate what makes each other unique.
- Be direct & transparent - As individuals we are timely, candid, and respectful in providing feedback–even when it’s hard to do so.
- Maniacal focus on the customer - If there’s an opportunity to improve the customer experience, we do it.
- Bias to act - We take initiative to get things done, collaborate, and go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Show me the data - No matter what the decision, data should be the primary input for decision making.
- Act like owners - We use good judgement in our actions & decisions and implicitly have the trust from our colleagues to be able to do so.
- Win together - We succeed together & challenge each other to grow. We collaborate & support one another as a team.