Senior Product Marketing Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product marketing, solutions marketing, or growth marketing (B2B SaaS marketing or FinTech industry experience preferred)
- Familiarity with SaaS ideally in the HR/IT/Finance software space
- Experience supporting enterprise sales teams and taking new products to market
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Extreme agility and a strong bias towards action
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment
- Own the end-to-end GTM strategy for Ramp's Spend Management core product line to drive awareness, growth, adoption, and raving customer success
- Launch all of Ramp's Spend Management product launches and releases
- Manage the Spend Management portfolio like a GM laser focused on awareness, lifecycle journey, conversion, product growth, product adoption, and overall revenue
- Be the market expert on finance buyers, competitors, industry trends to effectively translate Ramp's product Spend Management positioning to our target audience
- Engage the finance industry with top of funnel thought leadership, content, website landing pages, demos and gated assets
- Educate our sales team with product enablement, collateral, trainings, and tools
- Develop pricing and packaging strategies in concert with revenue operations and sales enablement
- MBA or BS in economics, computer science, MIS, or related STEM field
- Fintech and financial services domain expertise
- Prior experience at a hypergrowth startup
Corporate card & spend management platform
Ramp is on a mission to create a partner in finance. The company offers 5-in-1 software that consolidates corporate cards, expense management, bill payments, accounting, and reporting into one simple and free solution.
- Competitive salaries: You never have to wonder how your pay compares. Our generous comp reflects our belief that you’ll take Ramp to the next level.
- Comprehensive health plans: US-based employees get full medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage. Everyone gets a monthly stipend for personal wellness.
- Professional development: Take advantage of our annual education stipends to stay on top of your personal growth.
- Unlimited PTO: Flexible vacation days give you the time to step away, unwind, and recharge.
Company Core Values
- Visibility is key to financial fitness
- One dollar saved is 100x better than points
- Software-first, card second
- Financial fitness starts with every employee