Events Marketing Manager, Northern Europe
Posted on 3/24/2022
- Previous experience (3+ years) of events management and across a variety of marketing channels (e.g. email, social media, digital)
- Exceptional project management skills and understanding in how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and a strong focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Strong negotiation skills, highly personable, and confident interacting in-person and over the phone with senior personnel
- Strong business acumen and ability to track ROI of events and campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling supporting collateral
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot
- Experience in working with Zoom, Hopin or other virtual event platforms
- Experience in the SaaS industry working in a dynamic start-up culture, contributing new and creative ideas and track record in achieving marketing pipeline targets
- Dutch speaker preferred
- Create and execute an end-to-end event strategy across Northern Europe from concept to completion, managing owned and third party events (virtual, hybrid & in-person)
- Work in close conjunction with sales, partnerships and customer teams to ultimately achieve new client acquisition through the event strategy
- Collaborate with the demand generation team to produce strategic event campaigns as part of the wider marketing strategy to drive marketing sourced pipeline
- Grow and refine our events programme - analyse, track and report on event ROI based on predetermined pipeline, revenue and metrics using our CRM, email marketing and project management systems
- Coordinate closely with our design and video team to create event assets such as landing pages, emails, social and video content
- Responsible for all event logistics such as sourcing and working with speakers, working with suppliers, and running the event on the day
- Email and social marketing including writing creative copy, proof-reading and technical automation
Digital Experience Analytics platform
Contentsquare is on a mission to give every digital team the ability to measure how their actions affect the user experience on their website, mobile sites and apps. The company operates an analytics platform to help companies improve their digital experience.
- Opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Competitive salaries
- Generous health and retirement benefits
- Excellent family care
- Paid time off and flexible policies
- Fun and ambitious work environment
Company Core Values
- Creativity: We believe that innovation comes from everyone and everywhere, so each team member is encouraged to share new ideas, whether it’s a daily meeting or a global hackathon.
- Ambition: From our start in 2012, we've built a global powerhouse. We dream big, take chances, and always aim for more. We live by: “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.”
- Team Spirit: We are ONE team, enriched by our differences, working towards the same goal. We have each other’s backs at all times and on all levels.
- Uniqueness: Contentsquare is the sum of its unique people. Our employees come from 57 different nationalities and each brings new perspectives and ideas.
- Enthusiasm: We work hard, and we play harder. From celebrations and company-wide team activities, to employee-led culture crews, we embrace a shared sense of adventure.