Job Title: Senior Designer (UXUI Focus), VaynerCommerce
Reports to: Design Director
Who We Are:
VaynerCommerce is an end-to-end digital commerce strategy and implementation partner with a mission to create enduring commerce brands. VaynerCommerce was born from the frustration that brands were left with no viable options in the market when it came to building sustainable online customer growth.
VaynerCommerce has assembled a team of DTC and omnichannel experts to design, develop, and scale the future of eCommerce. We work across Fortune 100, venture capital, and private equity-backed consumer brands to build enduring direct- to-consumer businesses - and partner at every stage of the life cycle, from ideation to incubation to commercial scale. To achieve client goals, we focus on providing five core capabilities: strategy, design, product, technology, and growth.
We’re rigorous about how we build our team, and the work we focus on. We’re building some of the most complex solutions in the world of Commerce which requires hard work, collaborative teams, and creative problem-solving.
What You Will Do:
Senior Designer supports the Design team by executing exceptionally detailed designs for site experience, emails, landing pages and branding for a variety of clients in the DTC space. This role is highly cross-functional, collaborating closely with acquisition, retention, conversion and product, producing designs to improve outcomes across all channels.
You are the design eye of the team. You live to make and connect with consumers and tell a story with your designs. You have 5 key areas that you excel at:
- You think in systems. You have the ability to autonomously ideate, design, and create content at scale using and scaling design systems for brands.
- Your strong organizational skills would allow anyone to pick up your project and iterate off of what you’ve built.
- Ability to develop and lead a team of designers in strategizing and executing high level design.
- Engage and educate the agency/industry in new forms of storytelling. This will happen by osmosis.
- Ability to adjust your approach based on what the data and performance is telling us.
What We’re Looking For:
- Lead engagements with brands and represent the Design team in client facing calls.
- Execute high level designs that build upon the look and voice that a brand has already established.
- Stellar design skills with a strong sense for typography, color, layout, and creative use of imagery.
- Scale, maintain and use design systems in order to execute high quality work.
- Attend or lead design brainstorms, kick offs, and team meetings contributing ideas and design strategy formulation.
Experience / Knowledge Required:
- 5+ years professional design experience, with a demonstrable passion for making designs that build upon a brand identity.
- Experience Designing with an advanced level of proficiency in Figma.
- Deep understanding of UX UI best practices, terminology and execution.
- Responsible, accountable, and organized self starter who consistently demonstrates initiative
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary $95K - $120K
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health and Wellness benefits