JS Technical Lead
Updated on 11/30/2023
Internal workflow automation software
Luminai is on a mission to help people spend less time on repetitive monotonous tasks that a computer could do, and instead let them focus on things that matter. Luminai is revolutionizing the way in which operational teams get work done, by developing and deploying more efficient ways to complete activities.
East Palo Alto, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -7%
1 year growth↑ 25%
2 year growth↑ 316%
Oakland, CA, USA
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a software engineer, and 1 or more years of technical lead experience
- Proven experience at a high-growth technology company
- Familiarity with version control systems and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
- Excellent analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- A willingness to wear many hats / a flexible attitude towards responsibilities and scope
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a proactive attitude toward issue resolution
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Collaborative team member: You can easily and readily communicate cross-functionally, with non-technical teams
- Leadership: You want to help shape the culture of the company and help us to build and scale a best-in-class team
- Team Management: Lead, mentor, and coach a team of developers. Manage workload, assignments, and performance evaluations to foster professional growth and productivity.
- Code Review: Conduct regular code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to established coding standards. Provide constructive feedback to the development team to improve their skills and code quality.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with all tech and non-tech stakeholders to understand project requirements and translate them into technical solutions. Foster a collaborative work environment.
- Quality Assurance: Oversee and implement quality assurance and testing processes to ensure the reliability and performance of web applications. Implement automated testing strategies where applicable.
- Performance Optimization: Continuously monitor the performance of web applications and take steps to optimize them for speed and responsiveness.
- Documentation: Maintain comprehensive documentation for code, architecture, and processes to facilitate knowledge sharing within the team.
- Communicate & Share: Effectively communicate test progress, results, and any roadblocks to project stakeholders.
- Experience with high-growth startups
- Knowledge of AI and automation technologies
- Experience with enterprise business processes
- Experience with multi-platform integration
- Experience with performance optimization
- Experience with documentation and knowledge sharing