Senior Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • Chicago, IL, USA
- Building a unified platform to cost, quote, and fulfill orders across our network of 15+ factories (we're growing!)
- Utilizing machine learning and data science to accurately estimate the manufacturability and cost of complex parts
- Bringing transparency to the manufacturing process by exposing the lifecycle of a part from design through fulfillment in the pursuit of on time delivery
- Using lean startup methodologies to learn from our customers and manufacturers to continually improve their experience
- 5+ years experience building production software or web applications focusing on writing clean, well-designed, and scalable code
- Expertise using Go or other general purpose language (Elixir, Java, Scala, C#, Ruby, etc.) to build web APIs
- Experience building distributed systems and optimizing applications for speed, scalability, and extensibility
- Strong investment in mentorship and development of other engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact productively with stakeholders and partners across the product organization
- A growth mindset
- Use modern development tools and best practices to deliver impactful product features and resilient, scalable, and maintainable systems
- Work in our collaborative environment with product, design, and software engineering
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship while tackling tough design and product problems
Fast Radius is on a mission to change manufacturing and logistics for the better.
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Company Core Values
- Drive impact in everything you do - We are bold, focus on customer solutions, and take action to create change.
- Make excellence possible - We act as one team, make each other better, and work together for an inclusive workspace.
- Pioneer new paths - We embrace change, experiment fearlessly, and challenge what’s possible.
- Embrace the high bar - We expect excellence, hold ourselves accountable, act ethically, and put safety first.