Customer Success Business Consultant
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 2+ years serving in a digital analytics or consulting role
- Must be able to analyze quantitative data to draw meaningful conclusions and make data driven recommendations. Enjoys solving complex problems without straight forward solutions
- Must be a self-starter, who thrives in fast-paced, start-up environments
- Must have client facing experience and be comfortable in a training / subject matter expert (SME) capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exemplary presentation skills. Must feel comfortable training large audiences of 50+ individuals
- Strong time management skills. Must be able to multitask while juggling the needs of multiple clients simultaneously. Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Teach customers how to analyze their quantitative data using the Quantum Metric platform to surface defects and optimization opportunities across digital experiences
- Provide training sessions across a plethora of use cases to enable customers to solve business challenges across business and technical organizational functions
- Develop a consultative relationship with each client via an in-depth understanding of their business model, strategy, digital properties, key initiatives, business goals, and KPIs
- Drive improvement to customer business results through taking action on insights surfaced through the Quantum Metric platform
- Provide guidance on use case best practices for leveraging Quantum Metric to solve business problems and effectively execute on their digital strategy via daily client interactions
- Conduct regular working sessions with clients, product demos, and executive briefings. Travel up to 20% of the time to visit customers and provide enablement onsite
- Proactively analyze customer data using the Quantum Metric platform to surface data driven improvements to digital experiences
- Create presentations that summarize actionable opportunities for digital optimization and revenue recovery. Present findings with data driven recommendations and supporting analysis to key client stakeholders
- Proactively identify at-risk accounts based on low platform usage, while creating & executing an action plan to drive platform adoption through business value
- Establish and maintain expert level knowledge of Quantum Metric product capabilities & configuration options to enable customers to surface actionable insights
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally at Quantum Metric, advocating for customer needs and providing input into the development of new platform features
- Partner with account team to secure renewals and support upsell opportunities through enablement and business value
- Compensation: Base $75,000 - $125,000 and 12% eligible
Continuous product design platform
Quantum Metric’s mission is to build a platform that empowers companies to deliver digital products their customers will love. The company strongly believes in Continuous Product Design, which is a new approach that helps organizations with their data to deliver digital products that have greater impact, with speed and confidence.
- Flexible work environment
- PTO plan
- Health insurance
- WFH + Internet Stipend
- Growth opportunities
- Equity + 401(k) matching
Company Core Values
- Passion: Be driven by strong interest, excitement, and dedication to what you contribute.
- Persistence: Have the tenacity to follow-through on projects and goals, both small and large.
- Integrity: Uphold honesty and the pursuit of strong moral standards, personally and professionally.