Senior Ux Designer, Visa Crypto
Posted on 5/3/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Work with a growing, A++ team to design UX/UI solutions for Visa Crypto product initiatives
- Use Figma to design high-fidelity user interface mockups
- Work from an established design system and create nuanced designs
- That serve innovative product goals
- Have primary focus on 1 (or 2) UX design specializations to play your
- Instrument in the band
- Participate in regular design reviews to narrate your work, seek
- Feedback from stakeholders and incorporate changes in an iterative
- Be an independent, individual contributor and collaborate with a team
- Including, Design Director, Research, Product Managers, Marketing
- And Engineering teams
- Groom your deliverables for pixel-perfect handoff
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or a
- Masters Degree (or other advanced degree)
- An online portfolio demonstrating products that have shipped
- Ability to present at least 2 detailed case studies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fully fluent in English and able to understand and be easily understood in English
- Designed cryptocurrency or Web3 apps that have shipped
- Expert at Figma
- Experience working with SCRUM in an Agile environment
- High humility, low ego, collaborative and open minded
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.