Senior Director of Gtm - Managed WordPress
Posted on 6/14/2022
- 10+ years of multifaceted experience in marketing and brand strategy
- Proven experience leading marketing strategy development across acquisition and retention
- A customer-centric view with a passion for gaining customer insights and translating insights into strategies
- Strong business and marketing acumen, with strong ability to generate creative, original marketing approaches based on customer needs and insights
- Solid analytical ability, with track record of test & learn mentality
- Superior leadership skills, with a track-record of increasing responsibility and results in a cross-functional, team environment
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and simply
- A deep understanding of the nuances and unique landscape of the greater WordPress ecosystem
- Drive product adoption and brand affinity via customer centered marketing concepts, strategies, and programs
- Drive the product go to market plan leveraging strategic inputs from product marketing and product management
- Define the GTM strategy and lead the cross-functional implementation of the GTM strategy, including campaign strategy, creative requirements and prioritization
- Support and Drive the Pagely brand and brand strategy across all channels
- Define and Manage KPIs; working closely with central marketing and sales channels to optimize sales, engagement, brand affinity, and marketing performance
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional teams across product, care and sales, product marketing, central marketing, finance, and business analytics to drive significant improvements in prospect and customer sentiment and business growth metrics such as signup, conversion, retention and ARPU for the WordPress product lines
World's largest domain registrar
GoDaddy's mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. They do this by democratizing access to basic IT tools.
- 401k with generous employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Shares of GDDY stock through grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Employer-paid trip reduction expenses
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, the works
- Liberal time away to rest & recharge
- Family-friendly options like day care subsidy, paid parental leave, adoption assistance and fertility coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos and peer recognition programs
- Empower by GoDaddy matches charitable grants and offers volunteer opportunities
- Team-building and professional development
- Ideas thrive here - You can’t change the world by playing it safe. We embrace innovative thinking and the big ideas it creates, and we celebrate when ideas become a reality.
- Pull together - Our collaborative focus transforms individual ideas and strengths into collective action and solutions. We don’t do silos, and small teams have the resources to tackle big problems.
- Your potential is boundless - With ample opportunity to learn, stretch and contribute, anyone in any role can grow into a better professional, colleague and person.
- We love to have a good time - We enjoy a good hike or happy hour just as much as a successful product launch, which is why employees get every chance to live passionately outside the office.
- Diversity drives us - To change the world for the better, we need a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world.
- We’re customer-obsessed - Our customers are creative people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day. We do our best work because we know it impacts the success of entrepreneurs everywhere.