New York, New York
6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↑ 0%
2 year growth↑ 19%
- 1+ years of experience in capital markets, consulting, or market research
- Client-facing experience
- Passion for data-driven investment research and capital markets
- Self-starter and team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Distill and communicate insights from syndicated subscription data products
- Collaborate with research team to provide feedback and identify opportunities for new products
- Establish domain expertise with clients
- Support sales and marketing teams with product positioning and training
- Experience in remote work
- Knowledge of New York State tax withholding
- Flexible work hours and vacation
- Generous 401K match
- Parental leave
- Wellness budget
- Learning reimbursement
YipitData is the leading market research and analytics firm for the disruptive economy. We analyze billions of alternative data points every day to provide accurate, detailed insights on ridesharing, e-commerce marketplaces, payments and more. Our Research team is pioneering the future of investment research by empathizing with investors, understanding their key questions, and synthesizing clear, data-driven insights to help them make better decisions.
For three years and counting, we have been recognized as one ofInc’s Best Workplaces. We are a fast-growing technology company backed by The Carlyle Group and Norwest Venture Partners. Our offices are located in NYC, Austin, Miami, Denver, Mountain View, Seattle, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, and Singapore. We cultivate a people-centric culture focused on mastery, ownership, and transparency.
About The Role:
We are looking for an Associate Product Expert to join our Research team and play a key role in not just building trust directly with prospective customers but also arming our Revenue team with the product knowledge they need to drive engagement with our research. .
As an Associate Product Expert, you will support our Research, Product Development, and Revenue efforts by becoming a domain expert on investor debates and key questions, data sources and methodologies, and our product’s competitive positioning in the market. You will communicate this expertise to prospective clients via calls, webcasts, and marketing collateral by providing insight into our products, handling objections, and answering questions on how our product offerings are differentiated.
Additionally, as an Associate Product Expert, you will work with both Research and Revenue to ensure effective communication across the departments. These efforts include summarizing key takeaways from product updates and providing client-ready communication when impactful events create urgency to use our product. You will become an indispensable partner to both teams, leveraging your research product expertise to equip Revenue with valuable insights and strategies to engage current and prospective customers. This role is a great opportunity for someone with 1+ years of experience in capital markets, consulting, or market research (coupled with client-facing experience).
This is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in NYC (where our headquarter is located), one of our office hubs (Austin, Miami, Denver, Mountain View, or Seattle), or anywhere else in the US. However, depending upon where the remote work is performed, income could be subject to New York State tax withholding. Please note that we pay NYC-based salaries for US roles regardless of where employees choose to work.
As Our Associate Product Expert, You Will:
- Data-Driven Research: Distill and communicate valuable insights from our syndicated subscription data products.
- Product Development: Collaborate with our research team to provide feedback received from prospects and identify opportunities for building new products and features.
- Client Relationships: Establish yourself as a domain expert for the largest investors in the world!
- Product Marketing: Become a trusted resource for our Sales and Marketing teams, helping the extended team position our products through calls, webcasts, and marketing material. Attend sales meetings and own training on product differentiation and prioritization.
You Are Likely To Succeed If:
- You have 1+ years of experience in capital markets, consulting, or market research (coupled with client-facing experience).
- You are energized by contributing to the future of data-driven investment research and are interested in capital markets
- You are passionate about helping our clients be successful and care deeply about understanding their investment questions and processes
- You are both a self-starter and a team player
- You are excited to learn and continuously improve
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to help build out a new function
Meet Your Team:
Check out this video to learn why our Research team members love being part of YipitData!
What We Offer:
Our compensation package includes comprehensive benefits, perks, and a competitive salary:
- The annual base salary for this position is anticipated to be $90,000. The final offer may be determined by a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal team benchmarks.
- This role may be performed fully remotely within the United States. Please note that our US headquarters are located in NYC. We also have office hubs in Austin, Miami, Denver, Mountain View, and Seattle. If the remote work is performed outside of these offices, income may be subject to New York State tax withholding.
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, flexible vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, a wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- Please note that for this position, we are not able to consider candidates who currently or in the future will require visa sponsorship.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.