Posted on 4/30/2021
San Carlos, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- MS or PhD in relevant field
- Fluency in C++ and Python
- Extensive experience with programming and algorithm design
- Zoox is looking for a radar software engineer to join our Perception team
- In this role, you will be responsible for redefining what automotive radars can do and pushing the boundaries of our perception stack's performance and safety
- In addition to standalone radar algorithms, you will work on fusing the radar signals with camera and LiDAR data to evolve our robot's abilities to perceive complex environment for full L4 autonomy
- Experience in ADAS or AEB systems
- Passionate about writing production quality and safety-critical code
- Experience in radar raw signal processing
- Experience in multi-hypothesis object tracking and estimation
- Experience with GPU programming
- Experience with state-of-the-art machine learning techniques
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
Company Core Values
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.