Sr. Commercial Specialist
Posted on 3/20/2023
Irvine, CA, USA
- 4+ years of experience in consumer product development or product/program management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Strategic thinker; ability to make data-driven decisions with a bias towards action
- Ability to work effectively and creatively within a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, solicit cooperation, and drive results
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Resourceful and able to research problems and recommend solutions
- Physical exertion may be required to perform occupational tasks (sitting up to 8 or more hours at a time, standing for up to 2 or more hours a day, walking, bending, kneeling, laying, twisting, carrying, reaching, stretching, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbs)
- Frequent use of hands for purposes of grasping and using tools correctly, entering data, writing communications, or calling customers or internal partners
- Strong understanding of written and spoken English
- Ability to see, read and interpret documents such as governmental regulations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions or schematics
- Lead analysis and business case assessment for proposed new Vehicle Accessories
- Partner with the Research Analytics and Voice of Customer teams to drive market research and understanding of customer wants and needs
- Partner with New Part Introduction, Demand Planning and Material Planning on forecasting and part readiness for launch
- Partner with Operations to launch Adventure Gear in Rivian's direct-to-consumer channels
- Develop KPIs and present trends and performance results to management and senior leadership
- Drive operational improvements through new process development, documentation and execution
- Support day-to-day business operations
- Support planning activities for new stores openings and events
- Maintain documentation of industry/competitive product benchmarking and pricing
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team