Cadre is a next-generation technology-driven real estate investment platform for commercial real estate, democratizing access to a 16 trillion dollar asset class favored by private equity firms, hedge funds, and institutional investors. Our platform connects qualified individuals and institutions to fully vetted, compelling real estate investment opportunities. We combine our institutional experience with differentiated technology in order to empower our investors through direct access, lower fees, and greater transparency. Our mission is to provide superior access and insight to the universe of alternative investments. We believe that commercial real estate is a cornerstone of wealth creation, and access should not be limited to the few.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Growth & Investments (G&I) product team’s mandates are growing our investor base and supporting the marketing & sales functions. For many first-time visitors to the platform, commercial real estate would be a brand new asset class to invest in. The G&I team is looking for a proven growth product manager to make a difference in our investor growth. In this role, not only do you need to build investor excitement for Cadre and its offerings, but also educate them on what commercial real estate is. You’ll be at the intersection of marketing and product development. How are we showcasing the right aspects of our investments to the interested segments?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the digital experience for individuals who have not made an investment yet with Cadre and are in the consideration phase
- Identify and implement growth opportunities for each of our investor segments (individuals, advisors, and institutions) and investment products
- Establish shared goals and metrics with cross-company stakeholders. Measure and improve upon the metrics over time in collaboration with marketing and other functions
- Collaborate with engineering, product design, analysts, and marketing & sales teams to develop experiments that grow our investor base
- Conduct user behavior analysis (targeted interviews, feedback, usability tests), external market research, and detailed quantitative analysis (data, internal tooling) to make recommendations on how to improve investor growth
WHAT YOU HAVE/ARE
- 3+ years of experience in a growth product management or growth marketing role, with a proven track record in defining baseline growth metrics and improving upon them.
- Experience working in startup environments where product-market fit is not yet fully established
- Effective and diplomatic collaborator. You’ll be working with marketers, engineers, analysts, and agencies. It’s important to be able to solicit buy-in and input on your vision for growth
- Experience with web and product analytics tools like GA, FullStory, and Amplitude
- A passion for continuously moving the needle. A natural curiosity for developing a deep understanding of our customers (ie investor segments)
- A knack for fluid experimentation, continuously refining as you gain more insight. It’s better to be fast and good enough than to be slower and perfect
- Experience within financial investment products is considered an asset
At Cadre, we are on a mission to give more people the opportunity to improve their financial futures and our people are the driving force. While our backgrounds are varied, we are united in our curiosity, obsession with solving difficult problems, and dedication to our mission. We have one of the most competitive benefits packages in the industry; with generous partially paid medical, dental and vision insurance and flexible paid time off, paid parental leave for all employees and much more.
We view diversity as a critical imperative and asset, and want our team to be as diverse as the communities we work to serve. Our mission and culture are grounded in our commitment to fostering diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging and providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Learn more about our commitment to DEI here: https://cadre.com/insights/cadre-commitment-to-diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
The Base Salary for this role ranges from $130,000-$145,000 plus bonus and equity. The final offer is dependent on experience, both in industry and alignment with the role.