Systems Engineer - Datacenter Product Definition
Posted on 5/5/2022
Marlborough, MA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Hillsboro, OR, USA • Fort Collins...
- Development of product development systems using Systems Engineering methodologies
- Proficiency in systems engineering, requirement management, and lifecycle management software tools and processes such as Polarion, DNG, HSD-ES, ProMark architecture specs, design guides, data sheets, wikis/Confluence, etc
- Development and/or synthesis of product architecture specs, design guides, and data sheets
- Experience in the development of complex software
- Developing systems for management of product definition data for the Datacenter & AI and Network & Edge groups
- Creating methods, tools, and processes for structuring, analyzing, and managing complex information
- Defining and implementing automation to generate key metrics and notifications for the dynamic management of product requirements
- Developing clear Requirements Engineering Standards and effective Training material to enable the users of the product definition management systems
- Delivering training to platform and ingredient architects
- Participating in the selection, application, and continual improvement of Intel standard requirements engineering tools
- Experience in system and architectural analysis and modeling
- Engineering experience in industries requiring rigorous systems engineering and requirements management methodologies such as medical, aerospace, defense, automotive, etc
- Python/Pandas expertise
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity