Posted on 10/21/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- 4+ years of strong Development experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Development, Build/Deploy, Dev Support, Environment Support using Mule
- Experienced in developing Mule ESB flows and integrations, RAML design, Mule Dataweave, connectors and Exception Handling
- Experience building integrations using platforms like Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi
- 4+ years of experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
- Extensive experience applying Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services
- Worked on complex deployments of integration platforms like Boomi, Workato, MuleSoft
- Strong knowledge and experience with Enterprise architecture and Integration patterns
- Strong knowledge of Service Bus, Messaging, and Queueing
- Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Plus if there is experience in building automation using RPA platforms
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Math or equivalent practical experience
- Passionate about helping small business owners convert pain points into solutions
- Partner with stakeholders to understand requirements and provide scalable solutions in alignment with business technology strategy and architecture
- Develop and maintain end-to-end integrations with our Cloud applications and various Gusto platforms
- Design and implement solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns and cloud-based services
- Be the key stakeholder for change management and development process
Cloud-based payroll, benefits, and human resource management solution
Gusto's mission is to help companies put people first. The company operates an online payroll, health benefits, and workers' compensation platform.
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint: Employees celebrating 5 or 10 years at Gusto enjoy a month-long sabbatical to travel and relax after all their hard work.
- Meals and conversations: Free meals, snacks, and drinks to keep us fueled, but more importantly: they bring people together and foster community.
- Wellness for every body: We’re proud to offer inclusive health care such as hormone treatments, gender-affirming surgery, therapy, family planning, and more.
- The time you need: Our flexible PTO policy means every employee is encouraged to take the time they need now to keep doing great work, long term.
- Family-friendly benefits: Fertility treatments, primary and secondary parental leave, sleep coaching, house cleaning for new parents, and more.
- Be well, be you: Get free, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, plus a monthly fitness stipend and mental health resources too.
Company Core Values
- Embody a service mindset: Never stop advocating for the needs of others.
- Dream big, then make it real: Be ambitious. Show and do is greater than tell and talk.
- Be proud of the how: Ensure deep integrity in everything you do.
- Embrace an ownership mentality: Take initiative to leave things better than you found them.
- Debate then commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit fully.
- Build with humility: Put collective success before individual achievements.