Infrastructure and Devops Intern
Posted on 11/9/2023
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
Santa Clara, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ NaN%
1 year growth↓ NaN%
2 year growth↓ NaN%
Remote in USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
Development Operations (DevOps)
DevOps & Infrastructure
- Candidate must be a student pursuing a MS degree or PhD degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 1 year of experience in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- 1 year of experience in software development in one of the following languages: Python, Java, C++, Go, etc.
- 3+ months of experience in one of the following: Continuous integration and delivery tools (like Jenkins, Travis CI, etc.), Containerization technologies (like Docker, Singularity, etc.), Container orchestration (like Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.), Monitoring tools (like Prometheus, Grafana, etc.)
- Work closely with development and quality teams to derive infrastructure design requirements, build, test, and automate tools appropriate to the project, and/or implements and maintains of those systems within the constraints imposed by Intel enterprise infrastructure (IT) and other governing bodies.
- Own the end-to-end delivery pipeline, including source code management, versioning/tagging strategy, component build and packaging, test automation tooling, release staging, acceptance and/or indicators, required security and IP scans, any third-party conformance tools, artifact storage and distribution, and disaster recovery planning.
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions for increased automation, reliability, and/or velocity within the pipeline through implementation of robust infrastructure telemetry, KPIs, and indicators, and by monitoring and applying industry best practices.
- Self driven
- Curious learner
- Meticulous communication skills
- Agile enough to absorb changing requirements and make appropriate trade-offs in terms of scope and schedule
- Highly motivated and always look for ways to improve the team's work