6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↑ 6%
2 year growth↑ 6%
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or related field
- Professional Engineering License
- 8+ years of experience in design of roadways, highways, and interstates
- Strong written, oral, and client relation skills
- Experience interacting with clients, agencies, and other project stakeholders
- Experienced in the public bidding process
- Participate in Business Development and Marketing
- Research local/state regulations as they pertain to projects
- Making presentations before elected officials and advisory boards
- Attending conferences and participating in interviews
- Prepare technical analysis within a variety of specialist areas
- Responsible for project management, including cost control, project budget control, and quality assurance/quality control
- Direct and manage the budgeting and execution of projects including the supervision of assigned staff and subcontractors
- Ability to work independently and develop task deliverables in a complete and reviewable manner
- Strong organization and leadership skills
Simply Put, A Great Place to Work
Benesch is a growing, multi-disciplined planning, engineering, and professional services firm. We enhance infrastructure and communities across the country – creating spaces and providing connections in ways that make a difference.
We pride ourselves on being nimble enough to remain responsive to client needs, yet large enough to offer exceptional bench strength. As a member of our team, you’ll have an opportunity to draw from those resources when you need them, and likewise, contribute your expertise when you have something to share.
At Benesch, we are looking for candidates with varied backgrounds and worldviews. Diverse ideas come from diverse people, and we are committed to offering an inclusive work environment where everyone feels valued and respected. Statistics show that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply for a position if they don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. If this statement resonates with you – don’t be so hard on yourself. Apply for the job!
Project Manager - Nashville, TN
Our growing team is hiring a Project Manager. This is an experienced position involving exciting, challenging, and complex assignments with opportunities for growth. The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills and will have 8+ years of experience in design of roadways, highways, and interstates. On our team, you will have the opportunity to work on various infrastructure projects for State DOT’s, local municipalities and private clients. You will regularly interact and coordinate designs efforts with the multiple projects and disciplines to develop turnkey projects.
The Impact You Will Have:
- Participate in Business Development and Marketing, including networking, preparation of SOQs, proposals, and contracts.
- Research local/state regulations as they pertain to projects.
- Making presentations before elected officials and advisory boards, attending conferences, and participating in interviews.
- Prepare technical analysis within a variety of specialist areas such as transit plans, transit operational analyses, multimodal subarea/corridor studies, modal compliance, transit grants management, and special transit studies, among others.
- Responsible for project management, including cost control, project budget control, and quality assurance/quality control.
- Direct and manage the budgeting and execution of projects including the supervision of assigned staff and subcontractors.
What You Will Need:
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, or related, and Professional Engineering License are required.
- 8+ years of experience in design of roadways, highways, and interstates.
- Excellent communication, strong written, oral, and client relation skills, experience interacting with clients, agencies, and other project stakeholders.
- Strong organization and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and develop task deliverables in a complete and reviewable manner.
- Experienced in the public bidding process. #LI-MF1
Explore the Benefits of working at Benesch!
Benesch is a great company to work for! Our comprehensive benefits package includes paid over-time, exceptional retirement fund contributions, flexible schedules, wellness incentives, and all-around great people to work with. Take your career to the next level by applying today.
Our benefits package is designed to take care of our employees. The health and wellness of our employees is essential to their success both personally and professionally. That is why we invest in our employees’ well-being by providing a comprehensive benefits package to help them live a healthy lifestyle. Each option can be customized to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
Benesch offers a generous paid time benefits plan that increases throughout your career plus several paid holidays. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision benefits. We also include company-paid life insurance, short term, and long-term disability plans. Benesch offers a 401K plan and profit-sharing contributions to the 401K plan with the potential of 9% total employer contribution to your retirement savings!!
From insurance and retirement plan to our wellness programs, we provide employee benefits that meet your wants and needs. Click here to learn more about some of the benefits of working at Benesch!
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Benesch is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action/ Disability/ Protected Veteran Employer. Qualified applicants are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation or belief, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the below documents:
For more information about pay transparency, please download the below document:
Benesch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with a physical disability or other impairment.
If you are limited in your ability or are unable to access Benesch’s Careers website due to a physical disability or other impairment, you may request a reasonable accommodation by emailing [email protected]. This option is only available to those in need of an accommodation due to a disability or other impairment. Please do not use this as an alternative method for general inquiries or status on applications as you will not receive a response. Reasonable requests will be responded to as soon as possible on a case-by-case basis.
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Benesch is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate, their resume, or profile to a Benesch employee without a recent, current, and fully executed agreement on file. Please direct all communications to the HR team at [email protected]