Analyst, Credit Risk - Portfolio Management
Posted on 1/21/2022
- 2+ years of merchant service work experience related to merchant underwriting, trade credit insurance or commercial lending
- Experience in the payments industry highly beneficial
- Ability to analyse financial statements
- Experience with concise written and oral presentations
- A highly curious individual who wants to get to the source anything even the least bit fishy
- A highly analytical team player who loves to evaluate degrees of financial and credit risk
- A top notch inspector and investigator
- Ability to exercise sound judgement
- Analyze financial, bank and processing statements to assess existing merchants' creditworthiness
- Utilise internal and external information to calculate credit risk exposure
- Monitor and investigate merchants' credit card processing activities using internal and external risk monitoring tools
- Prepare concise oral and written summary recommendations regarding findings, issues, and mitigants to risks
- Follow up and take ownership of actions resulting from your credit reviews
- Assist the Customer Success Team with customer calls (and occasionally meetings), requiring explanation of specific credit risks, and decisions related to those assessments
- Establish a solid relationship with business partners
- Identify and suggest solutions for operational efficiencies
- Stay current on market and industry trends
Global payments solution
Checkout.com’s mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. This mission inspires them to deliver innovative solutions that flex to needs, valuable insights that help get smart about payments' performance, and expertise their customers can count on as they navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world.
- Work-life balance - Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
- Recognition - Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
- Career development - Tailored career development and learning pathways. We’ll help you unlock your potential.
- Celebrating diversity - Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences.
- Staying healthy - A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
- Security for the future - Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
- Giving back - Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
- Aspire. Anything can be built
- Excel. Go above and beyond
- Unite. We’re greater together