Technical Enablement Manager
Posted on 9/15/2022
Remote in USA
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or other closely related fields
- Previous experience as a technical field-facing professional
- Prior experience working within enablement programs
- Ability to work well within a global team, understanding and respecting multiple cultural perspectives
- Proven ability to work independently, use solid judgment, and create “client-ready” deliverables
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills, including strong professional presentation experience
- Experience successfully managing relationships with senior leaders
- The ability to conceptually understand complex, technical concepts at a high level
- Ability to manage multiple timelines and contrasting/conflicting priorities to ensure timely results
- Assist in the development and execution of enablement programs for the CSG Org
- Work with our stakeholders globally to deliver and optimize the core curriculum, participate in assessment measurements, and coordinate instruction with hands-on activities for both classroom and remote delivery models
- Work with our reporting teams to measure the adoption and success of learning programs
- Provide feedback to content owners/developers and ensure that content is aligned with the organization's needs
- Meet with leaders to understand their strategy and design enablement programs that drive success aligned to these strategies
- Develop relationships with Confluent teams to gain feedback and insight on what is needed from enablement to successfully position, sell and deliver Confluent products and solutions
- Experience with Learning Management Systems or Learning Experience Platforms
- Project management experience, preferably with large educational initiatives, (PMP certification a plus)
- 3+ years of relevant Information Technology industry experienceExperience with Confluent products and solutions
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
Company Core Values
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team