Senior Manager of Technical ISV Sales
Posted on 3/28/2023
Remote • United States
- 10+ years of experience in Sales
- 3+ years of experience as a Sales Leader
- 3+ years of experience in the telco industry (sms/voice aggregator or telco)
- Comfortable working with business and highly technical leaders, while influencing their understanding and building supportive partnerships
- Analytical account development strategy based on using data to find opportunities and prove value
- Demonstrated track record of managing forecasts and financial models
- Entrepreneurial mindset with appetite to define process and build programs
- Record of delivering market driven results, especially to ISVs
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Manage a team of 5-8 exceptionally talented Account Executives
- Responsible for revenue and gross profit (~$200million in revenue in this book)
- Operationalize our GTM motion for efficiency and effectiveness
- Create GTM and technical playbooks help protect revenue and also capture all new opportunity
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive the above initiatives
- Be the “go-to” and problem solver for the nuanced issues that arise in telco
- Based in Colorado: $151,800 - $189,750
- Based in New York, Washington State, or the San Francisco Bay area, California: $151,800 - $189,750
- This role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave
- This role is eligible to earn commissions
- Masters Degree
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
Company Core Values
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives