Posted on 3/22/2023
Plymouth, MI, USA
- 3-5+ years relevant experience managing warehouse operations: shipping, receiving, inventory control, goods receipt, documentation, issue out, escalations/resolutions. High volume, automotive or start-up experience strongly preferred
- Ability to evaluate current operational processes, highlight gaps, and implement solutions to improve overall operational readiness
- Experience executing operations in a high velocity environment. Able to track multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong continuous improvement skills utilizing lean methodologies
- Super user in a common ERP or WMS systems, such as SAP, Oracle, etc
- Forklift certified/Dangerous Goods handling experience a plus
- High school diploma required, Associate Degree or higher preferred
- Process received goods through web-based inventory management system and corporate ERP as applicable, perform inventory stocking actions, and issue to build teams as required
- Ensure inventory is accurate, direct components are segregated by specific build series, and that policies and procedures are enforced to ensure efficient, effective, and safe warehouse operations
- Assist with loading/unloading of freight and parcel shipments utilizing appropriate warehouse equipment (forklift, pallet jack, etc)
- Oversee warehouse stock locations and labeling, making sure goods are correctly stored and reflected in corporate ERP systems
- Maintain parcel outbound ship station to support specific daily needs of Rivian employee shipping needs
- Oversee all inbound and outbound parcel and freight shipments, to include ensuring packaging and labeling compliance of Dangerous Goods material in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
- Take ownership of issue resolution on warehouse related questions, concerns, and escalations
- Work with Proving Ground counterparts to ensure Rivian is compliant with any facility specific rules and requirements
- Manage and maintain warehouse material handling equipment
- Support Prototype Build meetings to review KPI's, reports, and provide status updates as required
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team