Application Software Engineer
Posted on 3/30/2022
Washington, DC, USA
- Experience in interacting with end-customers as an application engineer or a developer
- Familiarity with best practices in large scale software development
- Strong communication skills and focus on solving customer problems
- Work closely with customers to understand their development needs and use cases for autonomy to propose effective use of Applied's products
- Adapt Applied's products as required for specific customer use cases
- Ensure customer needs are supported by the broader engineering team through effective prioritization
- Collaborate with our sales teams to gather requirements through detailed technical discussions and workshops
- Explore new product development areas driven by strategic understanding of the customer landscape
- Prior background in technical sales or application engineering for simulation products
- Experience with automotive OEMs or suppliers
- Prior work in autonomous vehicle development domains
- Prior work in software simulation
Software for autonomous vehicles
Applied Intuition is on a mission to make it faster and easier to bring autonomy to the market. Industry-leading companies of all sizes use Applied to comprehensively test and rapidly accelerate their autonomous vehicle development.
- Health insurance - We offer some of the best health insurance options on the market, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) Match - We offer an employer-matched plan to help you save money for retirement.
- Fitness stipend - Our wellness program supports your health and fitness goals. We pay for your trainers, gym memberships, massages, and more!
- Learning stipend - We invest in your learning and growth by reimbursing you for educational and training expenses.