Associate Solutions Consultant
Posted on 4/14/2022
Raleigh, NC, USA
- You have 1 + years of experience in a customer facing role
- Experience selling digital marketing solutions for Web analytics, Web site optimization, social media monitoring and management or digital advertising
- Highly organized
- Deliver exceptional presentations, and can make anyone passionate about anything, natural problem-solver and very resourceful - garnering support from other people or teams in order to drive opportunities to closure
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, marketing automation platform, general sales processes, and sales development methodologies
- Partner with the Account Executives to discover and understand the prospect's situation and the challenges that they are experiencing. Helping solve problems for potential customers and demonstrating the value of RollWorks
- Work with a variety of customers to understand their existing processes and craft solutions using RollWorks
- Deliver captivating product demos highlighting value propositions to get prospects excited about how RollWorks will help them exceed their goals
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Provide feedback to product management about the successes and failures in the field
Machine learning for marketing technology
NextRoll's mission is to level the playing field for businesses of all sizes by creating a reliable and understandable platform.
- Healthcare - 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid Time Off - Four weeks of PTO per year.
- Wellness Programs - Fitness classes, onsite clinics, fun speakers, and more.
- Family - 100% base salary for 6 weeks.
- Snacks and Drinks - An assortment of food and beverages to keep you going.
- Team Outings - Quarterly trips to help connect with your team.
- Growth - We hire great people and help one another grow.
- Loyalty - We do right by our customers and community.
- Innovation - We build innovative products that work for a lot of people.
- Resourcefulness - We do more with less.
- Fun - We take work seriously – not ourselves.
- Transparency - We are open and authentic.