6 month growth↑ 4%
1 year growth↑ 9%
2 year growth↑ 63%
- Working towards a BA/BSc/BEng or MA/MSci/MEng undergraduate degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Forensics, Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Information Security, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Information Security Management, Intelligence Studies, Data Science or any other related field
- In the penultimate year of undergraduate program
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experience across all major aspects of the CrowdStrike Services business, with a focus on Incident Response
- Infrastructure networking fundamentals
- Active Directory and Enterprise Network Fundamentals
- CrowdStrike Tools including Falcon Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) and Falcon Forensics Collector (FFC)
- Forensics and Triage including Windows and Linux Disk Forensics, Forensic Analysis via Supertimelining, and Log Analysis
- Cloud forensics in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
- Proactive Services such as Red Team Operations, Tabletop Exercises, and Cybersecurity Maturity Assessments
- Project Management and Reporting including Incident Response Reporting, Client Communication and Management, and Handling complex incidents
- Comfortable with command-line interfaces (Windows, Linux, macOS)
- Familiar with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python 3, etc.)
- Versed in forensic analysis methodology for Windows systems
- Acquainted with strategies and tools to rapidly analyze large sets of logs (such as Splunk, ELK, etc.)
- Investigative mindset and a desire to find and stop evil
- Keep up with the latest vulnerabilities and breaches
- Self-motivated and actively seek opportunities for growth
- Desire to rapidly accelerate skills
- Crave new and innovative work
- Ability to complete technical tasks with minimal supervision
- Desire to develop both technical and soft skills
- Contribute to a positive work environment, and have a can-do attitude
- Seeking a career in cybersecurity and/or incident response
- Willingness to build, improve and innovate solutions to interesting technical problems
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team, one fight.
Location: Fully Remote - UK/London
The Professional Services Internship program is fully remote and requires no travel. Your work location is the city/town you will be working from remotely. However, interns are invited to work from the CrowdStrike office located closest to their remote location, and typically will travel to London at least three times during the Summer to meet the wider team.
About the Role:
The CrowdStrike Services Internship Program is a 12-week full-time summer internship that provides individuals with experience across all major aspects of the CrowdStrike Services business, with a focus on Incident Response.
After completing this program, candidates will have experience in the following areas:
Active Directory and Enterprise Network Fundamentals
Falcon Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP)
Falcon Forensics Collector (FFC)
Forensics and Triage
Windows and Linux Disk Forensics (X-Ways Forensics and Magnet AXIOM)
Forensic Analysis via Supertimelining (Plaso/log2timeline)
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Red Team Operations
Cybersecurity Maturity Assessments
Project Management and Reporting
Incident Response Reporting
Client Communication and Management
Handling complex incidents, including those involving ransomware and sophisticated nation state adversaries
What You’ll Need:
You must be working towards a BA/BSc/BEng or MA/MSci/MEng undergraduate degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Forensics, Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Information Security, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Information Security Management, Intelligence Studies, Data Science or any other related field. Applicants will be considered from courses other than this example list where applicable experience and aptitude is demonstrated.
You must be in the penultimate year of your undergraduate program, i.e. your:
Second year of a three-year Bachelor’s program;
Third year of a four-year year in industry (“sandwich”) program; or
Third year of a four-year integrated Master’s undergraduate program.
This will mean that you should be scheduled to graduate during the Summer of 2025. For the avoidance of doubt, CrowdStrike will also accept applications from candidates on 3½ year program, such as those often offered in Scotland, due to complete in December 2024.
Successful applicants will join the UK Incident Response (IR) team in a remote position. The team operates a “hybrid” (predominantly remote) model, combining four days per week of remote work with one day per week in our East London office near Shoreditch. Whilst you do not need to be based in the Greater London area, successful applicants will be invited to travel to London approximately once every four weeks (at CrowdStrike’s expense) to meet and collaborate with the team. This is, of course, subject to local health measures.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
All employment offers, including for interns, are subject to a full background check.
What You’ll Need:
From a technical perspective, it is desired (but not required) that candidates:
Be comfortable with command-line interfaces (Windows, Linux, macOS, or any combination of those)
Be familiar with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python 3, etc.)
Be versed in forensic analysis methodology for Windows systems (Mac/Linux forensics knowledge is a plus)
Be acquainted with strategies and tools to rapidly analyse large sets of logs (such as Splunk, ELK, etc.)
Successful candidates will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
Have an investigative mindset and a desire to find and stop evil
Keep up with the latest vulnerabilities and breaches
Be self-motivated and actively seek opportunities for growth
Desire to rapidly accelerate their skills
Crave new and innovative work
Be able to complete technical tasks with minimal supervision
Desire to develop both technical and soft skills
Contribute to a positive work environment, and have a can-do attitude
Be seeking a career in cybersecurity and/or incident response
Bring a willingness to build, improve and innovate solutions to interesting technical problems
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.