Technical Project Manager
Updated on 11/15/2023
Comprehensive health & wellbeing platform providing information, doctor
RVO Health stands out as a leading health and wellbeing platform in the US, serving nearly 100 million people monthly with medically-backed information and services, including doctor discovery, prescription savings, and virtual coaching programs. Their extensive portfolio, including Healthline Group and Healthgrades, offers a comprehensive suite of resources, from condition-based communities to an ecommerce store for health products, making healthcare more navigable and affordable. Backed by Red Ventures and Optum, RVO Health's commitment to accuracy and accessibility in health support sets a high industry standard.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 6%
1 year growth↑ 22%
2 year growth↑ 23%
Atlanta, GA, USA
Business & Strategy
QA & Testing
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience leading large, cross-functional technical projects, preferably using Agile.
- Experience with Agile teams, specifically Scrum and Kanban, as well as some Agile coaching experience.
- A thorough understanding of both SDLC and the technical implementation process (design, configuration, testing, and deployment).
- An excellent verbal and written communicator with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment.
- Someone with strong analytical and problem-solving skills who is detail-oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of choices and identify what truly matters.
- A natural leader with demonstrated maturity, judgment, relationship-building, and negotiation/influencing skills.
- Work with Engineering teams and partners to understand business requirements and translate them into technical/functional specifications. Collaborate with Engineering teams to roadmap and prioritize strategic initiatives. Coordinate technical development efforts, track/drive progress, and manage the operational implementation process.
- Manage projects from Initiation to Closure while adhering to standards of scope, schedule, and cost. Partner with project teams to develop Work Breakdown Structures; track key milestones and deliverables; and identify and manage risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies.
- Develop project plans, monitor resource usage, track and report project metrics, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and identify interdependencies between concurrent projects to prevent downstream impacts.
- Lead cross-functional team meetings between technical and non-technical teams to track progress, provide updates, communicate proactively, and assertively hold all parties accountable to strategic goals.
- Foster and promote Agile best practices. Lead Scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives, etc.) as needed. Remove impediments and act as a servant leader.
- Coach cross-functional teams (engineering, creative, product and project managers) toward high performance through Agile concepts, engineering excellence and a value-driven product mindset.
- Guide teams to discover and adopt processes that support meeting delivery goals. Implement systems to enable teams to be self-sufficient with things such as JIRA boards, dashboards, Confluence pages, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- PMP certification
- ScrumMaster certification
- Experience managing information security projects such as SOC 1, SOC 2.