Summer 2023 Intern
MBA Technical Product Manager, Customer Availability and Trust
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA
- Passion to build outstanding products
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and entrepreneurial
- Creative thinker who thrives on solving challenging problems
- Grasp the big picture, while still delivering on the details
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience using agile/scrum methodologies
- 1st year MBA student (Spring 2024 grad)
- 3-5 years of industry/professional experience prior to pursuing MBA
- Define detailed product requirements aligned with the product strategy including design, user requirements, market assessments, scalable delivery plan, and marketing strategy as required
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process between a variety of internal stakeholders, customer-facing teams and executive leadership to ensure that product requirements satisfy customers' needs and are highly adopted
- Define and analyze metrics in collaboration with our data science and user research teams to inform the success of your products
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Manage product backlog and sprint priority including creating user stories, defining project exit criteria
- Collaborate with PM, engineering and operations peers to deliver strategic and tactical plans and objectives
- Serve as a product owner on the scrum team(s) and work with engineers to deliver a quality product on time
- Engage with our partner and customer communities to drive customer enthusiasm and product adoption
- Experience in public cloud services and/or cloud-native architectures
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure lifecycle; ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment using agile or similar methodologies
- Understanding of secure software development lifecycle from coding to deployment
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science or related field
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
Company Core Values
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.