Senior Software Engineer
Windows / C++
Posted on 11/16/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- Excellent background in software development
- Advanced C or C++ skills
- Win32/DirectX experience
- Passion to learn and grow
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and tasks
- Work with architects and engineers to craft solutions for clients on multiple platforms
- Implement and document solutions which will be used by the entire team
- Help improve the performance and stability of the client applications
- Find solutions both within and outside of Unity's core product
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in technology and look for new solutions to existing problems
- Experience working with C# and Unity
- Experience working with audio/video APIs
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.