Backend Engineering Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Majoring in Computer Science/Engineering, or other technical field
- Fluency with a server-side web development language (e.g. in Golang, Java / Scala, C++)
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, distributed systems, concurrency, and threading
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
- Self‐starter and problem solver, willing to solve difficult problems and work independently when necessary
- You value high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices
- Work in a production environment alongside other Software Engineers writing code that will go live within LaunchDarkly
- Craft solutions to high impact problems at the nexus of engineering, finance, and sales
- Write well-tested and well-organized production-quality code, with an emphasis on maintainability
- Create user-facing features in our API-driven interface
- Identify areas of improvement and advocate for best practices
- Actively participate in code reviews
Feature management platform
LaunchDarkly’s mission is to help software teams to innovate faster but with control. The company is building a SaaS platform for developers to manage feature flags which enable teams to accelerate their software deployments while reducing risk.
- Flexible work environment - Making an inclusive space for everyone means recognizing we all have our own individual working styles and needs.
- Health and wellness - LaunchDarkly offers full coverage with health, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
- Salary and options - We're all in this together. LaunchDarkly offers competitive pay, equity, and the option to participate in a 401(k) program.
- Learn and grow - We love to see our own continue to grow their skill sets—whether that's taking a class or attending a conference.
- Respect and integrity for our team, our customers, and our community.
- We believe in teams, not fiefdoms. Leaders, not tyrants.
- We're building a place where you can learn and grow.
- Work is not life.