Product Strategy Intern
Posted on 9/23/2022
New York, NY, USA
- You have a deep desire to learn about industries and their stakeholder needs as the basis for developing and executing on business strategies and processes
- You instinctively empathize with a dataset before using it
- You seek hard analytical problems and are comfortable with ambiguity; you are confident to push and persist in your analysis
- Must have a hunger for learning about new industries, markets, companies, and technologies - interest in the healthcare industry a plus
- Must be proficient in using excel to analyze data, familiarity with SQL a plus
- Broad understanding of and interest in data as it applies to market research, marketing, and business strategy
- Excellent communication skills
- Research the stakeholders and existing data solutions in various healthcare subsegments
- Explore the data that will potentially underlie future data products in Snowflake and Excel
- Structure, transform, and apply analytics to the data in Snowflake while prototyping data products
- Plan the ongoing processes surrounding ingestion, management, analysis, and productization of data
- Curate the display, contents, and format of the data products in preparation for demos, trials, and sales
Professional Talent Platform
Guidepoint connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Their clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by their Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) with company matching.
- Life Insurance (100% Employer Sponsored)
- Paid vacation plus 10 legal holidays.
- Light snacks and beverages.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Intellectual curiosity