Lead Support Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 3-5 years relevant professional work experience
- Degree in software engineering, electrical engineering, RF engineering, or related
- Ability to multi-task and switch contexts in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of ownership
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Great project management skills
- Own creation of tools, reports, and processes for monitoring the Pollen Mobile network
- Partner with Customer Success and Operations to understand and address issues in a systematic way
- Join forces with network engineering team to build robustness into the network
- Collaborate with product, operations, and executive team on identifying areas for improvement
Decentralized mobile network
Pollen Mobile’s mission is to create a private, anonymous, and decentralized global wireless communications network that is built, owned, and operated by its users. The company is leveraging modern distributed ledger technologies to anonymously conduct secure digital transactions that will translate into the development and operation of physical mobile networks across the globe.
- Option to work from home 1-2 days/week
- Generous pay
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Team lunch in SOMA office every Tuesday & Thursday
Company Core Values
- Freedom: Our most important value and the reason we exist: everyone has the right to communicate freely.
- Privacy: People have the right to keep their online communications and activity private.
- Anonymity: People have the right to anonymity, whether they’re online or not.
- Decentralization: No single corporation, government, or individual should control the world’s communication networks.
- Transparency: Our technology and economics should be available for all to see.