Senior Ux Designer
Posted on 3/21/2022
Cambridge, MA, USA
- Are passionate about helping our customers-to grow better
- Can work thoughtfully with designers and non-designers alike
- Curious to learn and take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Find value and growth opportunities in receiving and providing both affirming and constructive feedback
- Are comfortable articulating design decisions and asking tough questions to help surface and challenge assumptions
- Have an eye for visual composition and are interested in taking our brand to the next level
- Iterate strategically, be creative in solving complex problems and translate solutions into clear and delightful experiences that are frictionless, accessible, and global first
- Analyze complex business requirements, identify and prioritize user goals to champion simple, conversion-oriented results
- Execute a range of research and design thinking methods, including generative research and participatory design
- Define and create wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and interactive prototypes through collaboration with developers
- Become a strong contributor to the Design system identifying, documenting, and socializing new patterns and components
- Proactively align and collaborate with other creative disciplines (video, web development, conversion optimization teams) to build successful experiments
- Find success ideating and researching singularly or with a team
- Balance multiple projects and be agile in reprioritization to meet deadlines
- Influence team members, Strategists, and Marketers on design best practices and User-Centered Design
Inbound marketing software for businesses
HubSpot believes businesses can grow with a conscience, and succeed with a soul — and that they can do it with inbound. That's why they've created an ecosystem uniting software, education, and community to help businesses grow better every day.
- Unlimited Vacation & Global Week of Rest
- Remote Work
- Five-Year Sabbatical
- Parental Benefits
- Leadership Development
- [email protected]
- Employee Stock Purchase
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ongoing Learning
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun Stuff
- We solve for the customer.
- We work to be remarkably transparent.
- We favor autonomy & accountability.
- We believe our best perk is amazing peers.
- We lean towards long-term impact.