Community Associate, Disputes Management (Us)
Posted on 7/14/2022
Menlo Park, CA, USA
- Has the ability to spot inconsistencies and investigative nature
- Exercises strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Showcases endless patience and contagious positive energy
- Review dispute cases filed by buyers
- Respond to user support requests regarding dispute cases accurately and rapidly through email
- Investigate all aspects of an order to assist in determining a resolution
- Execute decisions to fairly resolve disputes following Poshmark's return policies
- Become familiar with top fashion brands and designers
- Educate users on Poshmark return policies and guidelines
- Gain knowledge of the Poshmark community
- Engage with Poshmark users in a friendly, helpful, and patient manner via email
- Help with side projects and administrative support as needed
- May be required to work on holidays and overtime as needed
Social marketplace for new and secondhand style
Poshmark's mission is to put people at the heart of commerce, empowering everyone to thrive. The company is building a community marketplace.
- A comprehensive health care and benefit plan
- Health & wellness
- Remote work support
- Flexible vacation and paid time off
- Parental and family leave
- 401K plan
- Fun company parties and offsite events
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you're into.)
- Learning and development for career growth
- Focus on People: We focus first on people and are obsessed with empowering our team and our community to work together.
- Together We Grow: We support each other to strive for our dreams and have fun along the way.
- Lead with Love: Love fosters genuine connections and allows us to approach others with empathy and respect.
- Embrace Your Weirdness: Embracing our weirdness frees us to accept our own individuality as well as each other's.