Senior Technical Recruiter
Posted on 2/17/2022
- 5+ years of progressive recruiting experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team, ideally including some startup experience
- Experience working on technical roles
- Proven success scaling Product, Design, and/or Engineering teams through high growth periods
- Experience using Greenhouse (preferred) and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Excellence in prioritization, time management, and follow-through; delivering tasks on time is a must
- Ability to work on multiple roles at the same time with ease
- Commitment to being part of a growing culture that is encouraging, motivating, and fun
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care - and that makes all the difference
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand, and try new things
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful, and honest with each person with whom we interact
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for various technical departments within Credible
- Identify recruiting opportunities for developing new pipelines and sourcing strategies
- Create and maintain pipelines of diverse candidates, while maintaining a sense of urgency to the hiring process
- Work with hiring manager to understand their current and future talent needs
- Drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers, HR, and Executive teams
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas and the global Recruiting organization
- In partnership with the Talent team, maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Act as internally and externally-facing representative of Credible and the Talent team
Credible's mission is to give you the tools and power you need to make confident financial decisions.
- Competitive health benefits
- Meaningful incentives
- Catered meals
- Open office space
- Continuing Education Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Exceed Customer Expectations.
- Do the Right Thing.
- Get Results.
- Be Curious.
- Take Ownership.
- Be Bold.