Curriculum Alignment Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Raleigh, NC, USA
- Bachelor's or advanced degree; mathematics emphasis preferred
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 1+ year of people management experience
- 2+ years of experience aligning K-12 content to standards from multiple states; experience with multiple subject areas is desired
- Proven success leading multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets, including with formulas such as vlookup or concatenate
- Manage our team of Curriculum Alignment Specialists
- Create and maintain the alignment team's development schedule; ensure projects meet external deadlines and communicate timelines to stakeholders
- Review curriculum documents to determine alignment strategy and work with team members to execute the desired approach
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to answer customer questions, prioritize alignment requests, and develop custom skill plans
- Design workflows and implement process improvements to ensure projects are completed efficiently and in accordance with our quality standards
- Work with our production and engineering teams to troubleshoot bugs and fix errors in data formatting
- Act as the final quality gatekeeper for all curriculum alignment work
- Ability to quickly learn and master new guidelines and software; experience with web technologies, programming, and databases is a plus
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.