Financial Data Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- Sprinklr is seeking a Financial Data Analyst to provide initiative-taking support, analysis, and guidance for the Revenue Recognition Team
- The ideal candidate is a collaborative individual who is enthusiastic about data driven analytics, insights, and decision-making
- This position will be responsible for preparing critical financial reports that will serve as summary information for leadership and senior leadership and for compiling analytical reports that will inform and enable the company to make sound decisions
- The Financial Data Analyst must have the drive to build effective and scalable analytical solutions to address challenges and drive efficiencies
- This role will perform analytical deep dives focusing on revenue reporting, data, and assess analytics needs
- Effective collaboration and communication skills are paramount to the success of this position as you will be charged with working across multiple internal teams
- Manage and analyze data using tools such as Excel, SQL, and/or other business intelligence tools
- Perform complex analysis of datasets, build accurate data maps, and conduct regular data validation
- Prepare and review relevant financial analyses, metrics, and dashboards in addition to designing new financial/business reporting packages
- Function as an analyst and business partner to model, design, and build business solutions
- Communicate required database needs and changes to systems architects and admins
- Support the implementation and lead the data conversion / mapping of a new revenue recognition system
- Maintain and document current and new system process flows
- Support the Revenue Recognition team with ad-hoc analysis, as necessary
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, and critical thinking skills with the ability to quickly grasp and apply analytical concepts
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively in a time-oriented environment, building and fostering partnerships with operations, sales, success, services, FP&A and management
- Possess the ability to be self-directed, work with minimum supervision and function in a fast-paced work environment. Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analyst, including 3+ years of experience in supporting a Finance or Accounting team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Accounting/Finance/Business or related fields
- Expert Level Microsoft Excel is necessary, including ability to build automated Excel models from scratch (e.g., power pivots, VLOOKUP's, index matches, etc.); with VBA and Marco coding required
- Experience working with large data sets necessary
- Proficiency in SQL or Access
- Data visualization/BI experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
Sprinklr provides enterprise software for customer experience management.
Sprinklr's mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. The company is building a Unified-CXM platform for all customer-facing functions.
- Compensation & Equity
- Health & Wellness
- Holiday & Unlimited PTO
- Learning & Growth
- It's OK. Be fearless.
- Sprinkle, don't shout. Keep moving forward.
- Fix it, don't complain.
- Never, ever give up. Ever!
- Passionately, genuinely care.