At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
An Enterprise Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to renew ZoomInfo’s existing client base and cross-sell to find new business into new divisions of existing clients. The objectives will align with the company’s core values: ensure that customers are treated with respect, promote a team environment in which diversity of ideas, opinions, and backgrounds are respected and valued, conduct business with uncompromising integrity, set and attain ambitious goals, and execute to win. In addition, the Enterprise Account Manager must maintain current knowledge of all products, services, and competition.
- Ability to build/demonstrate value on how your clients’ peers are getting ROI using ZoomInfo
- Utilize referrals and existing business relationships to identify new business opportunities within existing clients
- Schedule and deliver online product demos
- Generate accurate forecasts and pipelines with Salesforce.com
- Work in a team environment to drive and close business over the telephone
- Ability to target the right people within existing clients by understanding what clients we work within key vertical markets and how we are getting their peers quick ROI
- Attend meetings prepared and agrees to follow through on all directives by management
- 5+ years of successful sales with proven quota attainment – a record of exceeding quota consistently
- Ability to qualify opportunities quickly and build relationships
- Understand how to deliver a compelling message
- Experience being conversant with all levels
- Success with transactional and enterprise solution selling
- High degree of confidence throughout the sales cycle
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, high energy, and a “can do” attitude, balancing multiple tasks
- Have the discipline and motivation to work independently
- Knowledge of the business intelligence market
- Working knowledge of CRM or Salesforce.com
- Ability to be in-office 3-4 days per week
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Sales and lead development training is recommended
What working at ZoomInfo brings you
- Work with great people - Independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in our products making them exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and with no commission cap
The US base salary range for this position is $104,500 - $126,500 + variable compensation + benefits. Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process. We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world’s most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.