Client Success Manager, Amazon Pay
Posted on 5/18/2022
Remote in USA
- 7+ years of professional experience
- 4+ years of enterprise customer-facing experience in a high-tech e-commerce and/or digital wallets space
- Excellent customer relationship leadership skills with the ability and experience to manage strategic accounts
- Ability to build relationships, create strategic intent, and influence internal and external partners to create successful outcomes
- Experience in managing cross-functional product launches and projects
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams is strongly preferred
- Extremely high attention to detail, critical thinking, business planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Knowledge of marketing technologies, SaaS, and e-commerce strongly preferred
- Experience with ecommerce platforms like Amazon and/or digital wallets like Amazon Pay is strongly preferred
- Launch the Amazon Pay segment to champion long-term business relationships with the Amazon Pay team and key strategic merchant accounts
- Deliver a proactive client management strategy to encourage retention, satisfaction and growth with Amazon Pay and participating retail merchants
- Analyze merchant performance and recommend programs to increase product adoption, drive revenue growth, and deliver a measurable return on investment
- Promote marketing standard methodologies and optimization strategies with our merchant partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally across our Analytics, Credit, Technical, Marketing and Product teams to improve the Affirm offering for our merchants and monetize new users from the Amazon Pay platform
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.