Technical Account Manager
Posted on 2/11/2022
- 3+ years of work experience at a SaaS company in a customer-facing role
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of building strong customer relationships
- Hunger to work extremely hard on a growing team
- Flexibility with changing job duties and responsibilities
- Excellent at time management, prioritizing tasks and adapting on a day to day basis
- Passion for training both customers and internal teams
- Interest in actively working with product and engineering teams
- Bonus points for experience with payroll, health insurance, HRIS, or IT
- Build long-lasting relationships • Own a book of business, and build relationships with your key stakeholders - and build advocates!
- Become a virtual member of your customers' teams • Work directly with customers to understand their HR, payroll, benefits administration, and IT workflows - and show them how to save time with Rippling
- Increase adoption • Drive customer adoption of key features and best practices
- Offer white glove service • Ensure customers feel supported and engaged through attentive, personalize guidance and product enablement
- Triage critical customer issues to resolution • Act as the Rippling liaison for customer questions, issues, or escalations. Make customers feel supported by your sense of urgency and advocacy, ensuring their issues are resolved as they arise
- Become a product expert • you'll be a go to resource for both customers and coworkers by your 90th day at Rippling
- Think like a customer • work directly with our engineering teams to constantly build new features and deliver an amazing new customer experience
- Support cross sales and renewals • Partner with your Strategic Customer Success Manager to identify and qualify cross sale opportunities and support renewal negotiations
Employee management software
Rippling is on a mission to eliminate the administrative work of running a company. The company offers an all-in-one platform to help manage HR and IT operations.
- Humility - We try to understand others before trying to be understood, even when it’s inconvenient.
- Integrity - We try to do the right thing, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Responsibility - We take responsibility for our role in every outcome, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Never not my problem - We’re willing to step out of our lane to make life better for each other, and our customers.
- We push the limits - We dream one size bigger. We always have the audacity to challenge the status quo.
- We run hard - In business, every second matters. We act quickly and execute with urgency.