Intern – Test Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Neenah, WI, USA
- Student working toward a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or related Engineering field for entire duration of internship
- Support the development (or installation) and sustains (ECO support) test and inspection programs for one or multiple manufacturing test platforms
- Support the development of Specific Function Training, Assembly Build Instructions, or other training to support to operation of the equipment for the Operators or Manufacturing Test Technicians
- Supports manufacturing Operators and manufacturing Technicians on troubleshooting and debugging test equipment, test software and product supporting root cause failure analysis
- Support continuous improvement through data monitoring of yields or cost down opportunities
- Work with planners and manufacturing Supervisors/Leads to support established production schedule priorities
- Lead test/program acceptance
- Lead calibration and preventative maintenance of equipment
- Recognize problems from test procedures and/or test results and make appropriate recommendations
- Able to work from specifications, technical manuals, schematics, and verbal or written instructions
- Able to compile and record test results
- Junior level status
- GPA: 3.0 or higher is preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
End-to-end product realization solutions
In order to provide seamless product realization, Plexus has been partnering with companies around the world to transform their concepts into branded products and deliver them to the market with customer service like you’ve never seen in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Professional and personal development
- Plexus Global Mentor Program
- Accessible Resources
Company Core Values
- We are dedicated to our internal and external Customers and tenaciously strive to help them succeed.
- We value building relationships and working collaboratively.
- With drive and energy, we commit ourselves to successful outcomes and to be exceptional in everything we do.
- We communicate our opinions and ideas openly and transparently, value when others freely do so and engage in constructive debate.
- We maintain high ethical standards.