Senior Program Manager
Posted on 6/27/2022
Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada
- Games and Entertainment experience in either professional services, agency, product or custom software development, delivering high quality results
- Proven history of success working with a strong professional network that can be used to create new opportunities
- Detailed knowledge of the Games ecosystem, executive or key contacts in the Games industry
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, public speaking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Desire to continuously learn and improve, and engage with forward-thinking customers
- Identify and qualify opportunities in partnership with our sales teams
- Work with internal collaborators to develop proposals and budgets
- Closely align with the business on customer strategy and vision in order to optimize our customer relationships
- Provide feedback based on what you are hearing in the market to help the company learn and adjust its strategy and product development opportunities
- Be the knowledgeable, dedicated and connecting project champion representing the customer, end user and the Unity Solutions team
- Previous Accounting, MEDDPIC and Forecasting experience
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.