Data Operations Analyst
Updated on 1/26/2023
- 3+ years of work experience in the financial investment/advisory industry with deep knowledge of capital markets, trade processing and lifecycle, and middle/back-office operations systems
- Demonstrates excellent attention to details and a passion for problem solving!
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills for engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of multitasking and prioritizing effectively in a fast paced environment
- Very team-oriented, solution oriented, and forward thinking
- Technical skills preferred in any or all of the following: Microsoft Excel, VBA, SQL, Python, Salesforce, Jira, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, or other common financial services systems and applications
- Perform daily internal verification checks to ensure portfolio account data is accurate and available within SLAs
- Investigate and troubleshoot data pipeline issues and data feed processing exceptions, and triage with Engineering Support when needed
- Complete and maintain operational workflows, and identify and implement opportunities for optimization
- Collaborate with Client Support, Solution Architects, and other members of Sales and Services to address client data inquiries and requests
- Partner with Product and Engineering to design, test, and implement new processes and tooling features that improve data quality as well as increase operational efficiency
- Participate in broad company initiatives to stand up new product offerings and services
Wealth management platform for investors & advisors
Addepar's mission is to create a more transparent financial system. The company provides wealth managers with real-time portfolio reporting and insights required to make and implement better investment decisions. By helping people achieve the best possible outcomes, Addepar aims to get more assets flowing into more impactful investments and ideas, benefiting our society as a whole.
- Equity: Stretch the idea of ownership beyond your day-to-day and take pride in being an owner in the growth of Addepar
- Global Hybrid Workforce: Whether you work remotely or on-site, you’ll have the opportunity to build and collaborate with colleagues around the world
- Flexible Time Off: Spend time traveling, celebrating with friends and family or relax on your schedule
- Benefits Packages: Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits along with a monthly wellness allowance to keep you healthy and happy
- Learning & Development Allowance: Your continued growth and development are important to us
- Dynamic Team: Strong investment in the best talent at the intersection of technology and finance
Company Core Values
- Act Like an Owner: Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together: Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients: Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation: Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning: Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.