Posted on 7/28/2022
- Minimum of 5 years of contracts drafting, reviewing and negotiation experience at a software technology company
- BA/BS required. JD, paralegal certificate, or equivalent work experience preferred
- Expertise in drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial, licensing and other technology-related agreements
- Understanding of data privacy requirements
- Proactive, dynamic and result driven individual with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to interface effectively with all business functions throughout the organization
- Enthusiasm and "self-starter" qualities enabling him or her to manage responsibilities with an appropriate sense of urgency; the ability to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Superior analytical ability, project management experience, and communication skills
- Ability to manage internal customer priorities and needs
- Ability to use GitLab
- A shared interest in ourvalues, and working in accordance with those values
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of contracts including services, consulting, marketing, licensing, non-disclosure, data privacy, and other commercial and technology related agreements
- Perform risk analysis review for all contractual documents and recommend mitigating options
- Understand the Company and products in order to identify risks, develop solutions, mitigation and negotiation strategies
- Input completed contracts into the contract management system and capture key terms
Repository hosting manager tool
It is GitLab's mission to make it so that everyone can contribute. When everyone can contribute, users become contributors and greatly increases the rate of innovation.
- Spending Company Money
- Equity Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Financial Wellness
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Benefit
- GitLab Contribute
- Business Travel Accident Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part-time contracts
- Meal Train
- Fertility & Family Planning
- Parental Leave
- Collaboration: To achieve results, team members must work together effectively.
- Results: We do what we promised to each other, customers, users, and investors.
- Efficiency: Working efficiently on the right things enables us to make fast progress, which makes our work more fulfilling.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- Iteration: We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible.
- Transparency: Be open about as many things as possible.